This year’s Chief Procurement Officer Summit will be held at the Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, NV on October 4-5, 2018 and will highlight the current challenges and opportunities through visionary conference sessions and keynote presentations delivered by your most esteemed peers and thought leaders from North America’s leading corporations.
For the full program visit: https://events.marcusevans-events.com/cpo-mp-19/
A remarkable line-up of Procurement executives include:
– Keith Fatzinger, Global Chief Procurement Officer, Cushman and Wakefield Inc
– Denita Willoughby, Vice President Supply Management, Sempra Energy
– Joseph Martinez, Chief Procurement Officer, Mitsubishi UFJ
– Robert Kane, AVP & Head of Procurement, Enel Green Power
– Vitold Horodecki, Chief Procurement Officer, Capgemini
– Armand Sawyer, Director of Procurement, Consolidated Container Company
and many more!
Some of the key topics of the event will be:
– Centralized, Decentralized or Hybrid? That is the Question!
– Facts and Fiction Concerning Blockchain Technology
– Managing Supplier Risk in a Tough Global Climate
– Operating Efficient Procurement Policies and Procedures
What makes this Summit different:
– A strictly invitation-only event; selection of attendee according to criteria such as scope of responsibility and size of company
– Restricted number of attendees in order to facilitate successful networking opportunities
– Personalized summit and meeting schedule to suit individual requirements and provide an efficient use of time
– Keynote presentations, case studies and interactive sessions by world-class industry experts and pioneers
For more information contact email@example.com